San Diego Metal Detectors – Metal Detector Rental San Diego

previous arrow
next arrow

San Diego Metal Detectors – Metal Detector Rental San Diego

Metal Detector Rental San Diego

Rent a metal detector and find that lost item!

$100 min. includes  24 hour rental and/or 15 minute lesson/search 619-438-0806

San Diego Metal Detectors has been helping people for over 8 years. Whether you’re looking to rent a metal detector on vacation for fun or you’ve lost something valuable at a park, beach or in a garden or if you want to buy a metal detector contact us now!

San Diego Metal Detector Services

Full service locating:

For a hands off approach to finding a lost item, we offer our years of experience and high end equipment to try and locate it.  This is billed on an hourly basis and depending where services are needed travel charges may apply.

Rent metal detector in San Diego

San Diego Metal Detectors


Much more than just “Equipment Rental” our metal detector rental services include a 10 minute “hands on” lesson on how to quickly find your lost item utilizing valuable treasure hunting tips. The lesson is important because knowing how to effectively use the metal detector properly is the key to finding your item! You just don’t get the important tips we include from a generic equipment rental supply.




San Diego Metal DetectorsWhy Choose San Diego Metal Detectors?

  • FREE delivery to all beaches from Del Mar south to Coronado.
  • We respond to calls all hours including weekends and holidays.
  • Quick response time with delivery time as quick as 20 minutes to San Diego city beaches whenever possible.
Equipment Available for Rent:
  • Underwater Metal Detector
  • Gold Prospecting Metal Detector
  • Beach Metal Detector
  • Property Marker Metal Detector

Treasure Hunting in San Diego with Metal Detectors – The Pirate Adventure

Family fun for all!  San Diego Metal Detectors offer regular treasure hunts on the beautiful beaches of San Diego!  You will go on a 90 minute adventure to find lost treasure! You may very well find real gold as our beaches have long lost sparkling jewels just waiting to be found.

San Diego Metal Detectors

We provide services for:

Visitors, Prospectors, Commercial, Engineering, Industrial, Manufacturing, Military and Law Enforcement Investigation.


Rental Payment

Sorry No Personal Checks or Cards Accepted for rentals or locator services – This is a rental service so there are no refunds once we arrive with equipment.

San Diego Metal DetectorsNo Guarantee

No guarantee you/we will find anything. Success depends on a wide range of circumstances and ground conditions outside of our control that may contribute to success. However, there have been many finds recently that would have been thought to be less than a 10% chance based on circumstance. They are on our yelp reviews. We have a 90% success rate. 5 Star Yelp Rated!!!

Service Area

Pacific Beach – Mission Beach – Coronado – Ocean Beach – Torrey Pines – Del Mar – Oceanside – La Jolla shores – Encinitas – Moon Light -Imperial – Solona -Ocean beach – Oceanside – Leucadia – and all of San Diego County! 92007 92014 92024 92037 92075 92111 92117 92120 92121 92122 92123 92124 92125 92126 92127 92128 92129 92130 92131