MineLab X-Terra 705 Price
MineLab X-Terra 705 Price and review
Minelab is an Australian company that has engineered some of the most sophisticated metal detectors on the market. The technology is real and it’s known to perform really well in the harshest conditions. In Australia the ground mineralization conditions make detecting gold nearly impossible. MineLab has engineered a multi frequency detector line. With the X-Terra the frequency used is determined by the coil, so changing the coil changes the frequency. Higher the frequency the better at detecting small gold but at a shallow depth. Highend Minelab detectors scan the ground, picks the best frequency to operate on and then goes to work. We personally use Minelab technology in the ocean and it works great. There is a very big difference in detection depth and the quality of the signals compared to single frequency detectors.
The MineLab X-Terra 705 is a good entry level machine to get into a MineLab detector. If this is it for your budget then it’s a good choice. If you can afford more check out the MineLab Safari with auto frequency selection.
Minelab X-terra 705 features
- Minelab’s proprietary True Digital VFLEX technology the new class of single frequency detectors change the frequency easily by changing coils
- Compatible with low, mid and high frequency coils – all 7 X-TERRA accessory coils can be used 6 accessory coil options offer increased versatility
- Manual ground balance adjustment range is from 1 to 90 with automatic, beach, tracking and tracking settings
- True automatic Ground Balance eliminates false ground noises so you can hear elusive small gold signals Effective noise cancel reduces interference
- Two Pinpoint Modes: Auto and Sizing; The new Sizing feature gives valuable information on target characteristics including shape and size