San Diego Treasure Hunting Adventure
San Diego Metal Detector Treasure Hunt Adventures!
Your San Diego Treasure Hunting Adventure begins here. You come seeking adventure aye! Well you’ve come to the right place. Let the inner pirate in you search for lost gold and jewels using a metal detector. Pirate attire encouraged but not required! We’ll go on a 90 minute (walk at your own pace) adventure to find treasure and maybe even Spanish explorer Juan Rodríguez Cabrillo’s favorite coin; lost when discovering San Diego in 1542!
Everyone will find something to take home but some may find real gold, long lost on the beautiful beaches of San Diego! Sure to be your favorite tale to tell later over grog!
You will learn how to use a metal detector and methods to find real gold!
Who should join the San Diego Treasure Hunting Adventure?
- People 8 years and older (minors must be accompanied by an adult)
- If you’ve ever wanted to try metal detecting for treasure this is for you.
- If you want a fun family activity this is for you.
- If you want a fun outdoor activity with plenty of walking at your own pace, this is for you.
- If you want a unique adventure “date”, this is for you.
- If you secretly want to be a pirate this is definitely for you!
Mon: La Jolla Shores 10 am
Tues: Pacific Beach 9:30 am
Wed: Mission Beach 9:30 am
Thurs: Pacific Beach 9:30 am
Fri: Coronado 10 am
Sat: Coronado 10am ; Pacific Beach 1 pm ; Mission Beach 4 pm
Sun: Pacific Beach 9:30am ; Mission Beach 1pm ; Coronado 4pm
Space is limited so book in advance – Check Availability Below – 24 hour Advanced Booking required
Questions call 619-438-0806